Friday, October 11, 2013

Its been a Year!

My dear readers,
I hope y'all are keeping up well. Can you imagine its been a year already? Zita has been blogging for a year now :) Yay!  There might be spaces in between the posts but definetly i try to stay up to date and write as often as i can.
Oh well, cheers to many more years of October 11 which marks a plus one for my blogging years. Thank you for time my dear reader. My audience is actually international! Sometimes i would wonder "there is a reader from this country?"... wow quite impressive :) thanks again.
I also hope you are gaining one or two out of my ramblings. I do this because i like sharing what i think about my course and why i chose it. As they say, "knowledge is the fuel of actions". Again, so many things are happening around at the same with school so i get to share that too. Nevertheless, the bigger picture here is EDUCATION! my mom always said, education will give you unlimited opportunities. Education is the best gift which i believe so too. Thus, alongside education, there comes work and society.
Thank you for sticking around for the year long and for all the reading support.  Keep reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment