Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trends in the workplace

Hey Dears,


Hope y'll are having a "right" week. Well, today's topic was inspired by my one and only young sister Antoinetta. She is only seven years old and she tells me that she wants to be a air-hostess when she's "big". Then again she will say she wants to be a receptionist like me. I once worked as a receptionist that's why. Anyways, no body knows what lies ahead.
So, back to me,  I decided to look up a few airline uniforms mainly looking at flight attendants. Some of the Airlines, I traveled with but others i'm yet to. I also kept down the link below the image on where i got the pictures. I was only keen on the picture without reading the whole story. I just skimmed through and right clicked "save as...". The topics were interesting.
 Click on the link below the picture for more details to read on your own :)

In no particular order,
AIR CANADA


DELTA


UNITED AIRLINE


DELTA


LUFTHANSA


AIR TANZANIA


ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE


VIRGIN AMERICA



SINGAPORE AIRLINES


PRECISION AIRWAYS


KOREAN AIR



KLM


KENYA AIRWAYS


WESTJET


QATAR AIR

EMIRATES 

I could go on and on...the list is endless. These are my picks. Hope you liked them xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment