Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Hey Dears,

I've always known First of May as Labour day. Well its because in Tanzania we celebrate Labour day on "May Day"/International Labour Day. So today is just like any other working day for Tanzanians but not for Americans and Canadians.
And since for the past two years Canada and the States have been my second home, I would like to take time to wish a Happy Labor day to all those working people out there who spend 40hours a week to labour or even more working hours.
May you enjoy this free day off and remember to appreciate the efforts of those who gave you the right to enjoy a day off by making this day a public holiday!

xx Happy Labor Day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment