Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thanks to Op-ed assignment

Who knows? I wouldn't have come across this video, but thanks to Op-ed assignment for I researched more and found a very nice video with live examples to use for my Op-ed :)
As I continue to write my op-ed on Domestic workers in Tanzania, I came across a very touching yet inspiring video "Hyena square in Dar Tanzania" a full documentary video on a girl called Elisa who started off as a domestic worker, she was mistreated even worse raped by the husband of the family and the story continues.....
watch the video for more


I was touched. I had to share the video today, I just couldn't wait for 
"Special Sunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment