Sunday, October 21, 2012

An op-ed article

So, I've been busy finishing off my Op-ed article assignment which is due end of this month.
I decided to pick a topic from Tanzania on domestic workers. My viewpoint is "Domestic workers in Tanzania are often mistreated". I found some good articles to support my view. You might find them useful too, click on the links below

Plus, if you are asking yourself what an Op-ed article is all about...
Here is a video to answer your question. Its useful cos it teaches on ways to write an Op-ed
Just "9 mins" to increase your knowledge on writing. Enjoy xxx

By the way, Mr Paul got back to me about his book on "Labour and poverty". He will look for a copy and hopefully, he finds one and sends it. I'm waiting for his final reponse xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment