Monday, October 28, 2013

Number 1 by Diamond Platnumz

Hey Dears,

Its been a while since i posted a week update. Well, today's update is about music.
I love music. It doesn't matter what type of music so long as there is a beat and lyrics then im just fine. 
Oh wait! maybe hard rock music is just not me but I wouldn't mind listening to soft rock. So, recently I have been listening to Diamond Platinumz songs from Tanzania. And his "Number 1" song linked back to my "Number 1 post title". My very first post in blogging. So i decided to bring it up for you my dears to watch. Number 1 video is soo catchy especially the "ngololo" dance.See it for yourself. 



Artiste:Diamond Platnumz

Song:Number 1
Audio:Wasafi Classics
Video:Ogopa Deejays
(Whispers) Wasafi Records

Kwanza mapenzi safari….Ujana ni

Maji ya Moto….Walinenaga zamani….
Pili tumetoka mbali kwa matatizo
Changamoto tuvisa visa fulani……

Oooh tatu kidonda chako kwangu

maradhii
Moyoni usononekapo kwangu
simanziii x2

Kwa mahaba Ulionipa nimenogewa

Vurugu patashika ahh punguza
kidogoo!!
Na mengine kadhalikaa mtoto
si unanielewaa!!
Apo apo uliposhika ukiongeza
kidogooo!!mmmh mwenzako ntaumiaa!!

You are my Number 1

My sweety sweety Number 1
My baby oooh you are my number 1
My Darling ,my Number 1
oooh Roho yangu mama,my Number 1 x2

Na nina wivu sikatai maana uchungu wa mapenzi naujuaaa!!

so usije kunilaghai ukaacha kuzama ukanizingua
Na nina wivu sikatai maana uchungu wa mapenzi naujua!!!
so usije kunilaghai mwenizio
naogopaaaa!!

Now show me how they do gololoooo aah golloolo aah gololosa

Oooh baby show me how you do gololo……………………

My sweety sweety my number1 my baby ooh you are my number 1,ooh darling you are my number 1,ooooh roho yangu mamaaa!! x2
Ahhh oooooh…….ooooh baby

you are,oooh baby your are
Now show me how they do ngololo ahh ngololoo ach ngololosa Aghhhha aikoloo

..Na…….Watuache tulale………..
By Harryzon Jayugah
Twitter @HarryHarey1
Lyrics copied from

Happy week! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment