Thursday, October 11, 2012

Number 1

Together we can make the world a better place. "KARIBU"
Thank you for your time, I would love to take this opportunity to thank you again for visiting zithoinetta.blogspot.ca
To begin with,
Zithoinetta is derived from ZITA and ANTOINETTA.
Zita aka Zitty is the one typing, who made MONLABORWORLD possible. Lets see if Antoinetta will be interested to continue with blogging. But for now, I am the only one writing.

Why are you here?
Okay, this spot right here will act like a "warm bath" after a loooong tideous day.
Basically, I want to share with you my passion for studying towards a Labour degree.
Oh well! EDUCATION! EDUCATION! EDUCATION! Noooo, come down, its not just EDUCATION! EDUCATION! EDUCATION! MONLABORWORLD will consist of everything not just studies although studies will take up most space in the blog. 

The reason "Mon" is there and not just "Labor World" means there's a roller-coaster of events. In life we all have our own interests and desires. The best thing is to have that "done" feeling after accomplishing a desire that you have long craved for. As for me, interacting with people as much as possible, brings in that "done" feeling to have said "I increased my network of connections". Therefore, blogging will enhance my people skill and i hope you enjoy the daily sessions of Monlaborworld. "ASANTE"


5 comments:

  1. I would love to ride with you down the series of event. PROUD OF YOU doll.

    Waaaaay To Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dears i'll try to keep up as much as i can with daily updates. Mad love

    ReplyDelete
  3. me lov ur focus go girl go zizu.....




    ReplyDelete

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment