Monday, September 9, 2013

Trends in the workplace

Hey Dears,

Today, I thought I should share my critics in the way working people dress. Well, it may seem too obvious that a person has to dress appropriate at all times. However, sometimes you would be amazed with what people wear at work. Some writings or images or graffiti on t shirts/shirts might be insulting should never be allowed which is my first point here. Then again the level of covering up the "goodies" is another issue.

Well,  this is what i think for a typical male and female going to work.
 googleimages

Yes! im still very traditional i guess :)

And also those with tattoos should cover them while at work. Its a free world yes but i just think thats the way a workplace should be! this is my opinion and you are not subjected to agree with me neither am i subjected to your opinion.

 googleimages

Happy new week! Enjoy xxx