Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tata Madiba R.I.E.P

Hey Dears,


At 95, Baba Nelson Mandela has peacefully passed away today, Thursday December 05 2013 after suffering from a lung infection. For me, He was a "champion of forgiveness"
He is an inspiration to many. Like many others, I am inspired with his humor, mostly with his quote about Education being the most powerful weapon that a person could use to change the world. May his legacy continue to dwell as his soul rests peacefully. We will forever love you Tata Madiba!


Below is a picture of the two great African heroes taken from ANC archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment