Friday, December 14, 2012

Schools Safety

My Dears,

Honestly, today i woke feeling so happy that its Friday. Then i was happy because one of my close people was graduating. So the day seemed really nice and finally i can relax a bit although i still have my reading to do for the exam but still the thought that its a Friday just brightens up the day :)

But later on during the day as I was browsing as usual, came across breaking news about knife attack on 22 children left wounded in China. After a while again, I read about the shootings in the United States also involving chidren at school.
Dah! It is scary. I'm just too shocked with what is happening to our World. I pray for the lost souls to rest in peace and for God's comfort to families that have lost their loved ones.

 In China


In the States


This is soo sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment