Monday, August 11, 2014

My Last Exam

Hi dears,

Today, I wrote my last undergrad exam. im very grateful to the Almighty God above. Him alone i glorify and lift his name high. God is not good but He is amazing.  I thank God for blessing my parents-Ad & Tukae- they suppported me(financially and emotionally) untill the very end as they had promised. I love them so much. Their happiness is my happiness.

offtopic: I dont usually broadcast my *relationship status* here because my blog is mainly on educational issues but anyways, today ill reveal it to you. I got married early this year to this humble,loving, caring, ambitious..... Yes, so im a wifey to kevin *married* and soon ill be joining my husband to start our own nest.

Back to school, I havent decided yet on what to do exactly but most likely a M.A in industrial relations is def. a number 1 choice at the moment. But i need money oooh so i have to look for a job first and thats my priority at the moment.

Be blessed.
Zita

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment