Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Graduation month!

Happy new month dears!

October is one of my favorite months. I'll be graduating on the 22nd of October 2014 yaay!undergrad cleared :)))  Plus on the same day, a very important person in my life was born.

Im very grateful for everything. I dont have any study news to share anymore *bittersweet*. My next post will probably mark the end of my blogging. Maybe my little sister will want to blog about her study journey in the future or maybe if i furthern my education i will continue blogging. Until next time, i wish you a blessed October filled with lots of success!

Zita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment