Monday, April 15, 2013

Bullying

Hey dears,

Did u know bullying, violence and harassment happens at the workplace too?
Have u ever felt bullied while working?
Today, i'll write about bullying. 
Actually, instead of writing....i'll share my notes with you since they are straight forward and worth knowing.

There are different types of bullying as illustrated below:

The Constant Critic


Dear Managers please be sure to differentiate between good management vs Bullying.
I hope you have become a step wiser by adding more knowledge on bullying at the workplace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment