Friday, April 12, 2013

Labour & Poverty in Rural Tanzania

Hey dears,

Its been almost a month,less four days, since i received my copy of the book "Labour and poverty in rural Tanzania-Ujamaa and rural development in the United Republic of Tanzania". Good news is, i did not have to buy it nor did i get it from Paul Collier. Guess who give it to me?
Oh well, i got it as a present from someone soo dear to me. A very important person in my life. I actually got it as a suprise. I did not know it was the book i wanted for so long...because i had given up on it and other stuff kept on piling up, so actually,  i literally forgot about it. Then THERE! JUST LIKE THAT! i got it...Anyways, so im gonna read it, understand it and share it with y'all!

God bless you all and most importantly to the person who gave me the book! I Love youuuu!

Waiting to hear all about the book huh? Okay till then xxx
I'm doing my exams now so not anytime soon dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment