Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trends in the workplace




Heh! My dears, who said the workplace can not be a stylish place????? 

You actually have to look fabolous at work at all times because thats where you spend most of the time. Imagine looking "ewww" for a 40 hour week...as in 8hours a day, five days a week, thats a typical working week for many people. 
So yeah, looking fab pays in many ways...First of all, you feel confident. You feel good when u dress bien.So that self fulfillment and satisfaction is already a good feeling and motivation for you to work better. 

None the less, some workplaces have uniforms. But still that doesnt stop you from looking fab!  Anyways, so since its all about the workplace, I am introducing to u, my dears, a category called 
"Trends in the workplace"
This will feature different trends in the working industry. Not necessarily based on seasons(spring,summer,autumn and winter) or the "up-to-date fashion". It will include a mix of old styles, cultures, gender etc. I will display pictures of "my taste" of a typical working girl or boy or both...if u have ideas feel free to share them too.

Photo Credits to Krisztinawilliams.. Get more from http://www.krisztinawilliams.com/2013/03/style-guide-2-ways-to-wear-modern.html


I'll start with myself. I worked at Ilboru Safari Lodge in Arusha Tanzania.
The Masai print (Culture) was once the uniform at the restaurant.




                                                The pictures were taken way back in 2010
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to use this material or information on my blog please understand you rely at your own risk. views are my own and images are my own. Those copied links are pasted below.
Thanks for your comment